Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



bad company
20091015 @ Thursday, October 15, 2009

我很烦!I need a drug so powerful that will take my mind off this web of mess up in my head.

TMD!

okay i shall do everything i am capable of to not hear anyone say anything at all. blasting my headphones to good ol'rock n roll :)

solitude.
my only escapade from the annoying people at home.

I seriously can't believe my dad is bloody emotional over stupid things. minor things in fact! Bloody minor things like we can't talk amongst ourselves cuz it only makes him dizzy. (okay la, we do talk very loudly) Most times i tend to be totally irritated by his presence. The only thing I'm looking forward to is, to have him go back to work. super frustrating!

AND BECAUSE OF HIM, I MISSED POLO BOYS!

lousy!


I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME! lol okay that was random, i'm listening and headbanging to Children of Bodom and for every line of that, I would scream out loud. lol pathetic much?

Today was nice cuz I went out (despite having no school today) to study at SMU and then met up with Janelle and guess wot? we ended up "studying" at Plaza Sing's Starbucks. 3 hours later enough of cracking our brains and ripping out our hair. Then I saw Marcus WHOM I haven't seen for agesssss like 1 year already? yeah I'm guessing so.

He said "remember the days we would spend our entire month at Plaza Sing's Starbucks just drinking coffee in the late afternoon all the way til late.". so funny cuz he was freaking random to say that.

I saw YanTing with this other dude and teased her jokingly in a text message.

//oh, i was entering PS roughly the lunch hour and was mesmerized by this exhibit for Jay-drools-Zhou's new upcoming movie on 31 Dec =.= like frigging loooong la can! okay so that's not the point. I was standing there admiring all the posters of him in the exhibit and unconsciously smiling away and guess what again? This ah pek and his wife randomly asked me "You like Jay Zhou ah?" I simply yelped "HARNOR, 我很喜欢周杰伦!" AND THEY O_O" ME. so freeeeaking 好笑.