Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



a blind match-making session
20091022 @ Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hooked to one of the songs by the singer to Paparazzi's. Titled Disco Heaven.
Super groovy song.

Haven't been listening to any nice new songs on my playlist except for The Smiths and some soundtrack songs.

Something funny and seriously weird happened to me today. Cute random conversation with an "auntie". I was at work this morning when one of my colleagues who is an "auntie" said,

just for reference, 小妹 = little sister (Xiao-Mei).
(translated into English)

Auntie : 小妹, if you smile more, don't look so grave and be more jovial more people would like you."
Me : I don't anyone to be my friend.
Auntie : You're very wrong, 小妹. You can't be anti-social and arrogant. Cannot like that one.
Me : I'm not. I just don't like people. At least most people.
Auntie : 小妹, you're very interesting. Can see you're very materialistic and high-class type. Got any boyfriend?
Me : I'm not high-class i just branded stuff. I'm very low-profile. All the guys are scared away by me.
Auntie : -laughs- You're so funny. My son's also your age. I should tell him about you then maybe you two can be friends.
Me : HUH!? o.O"

To my unexpected surprise, that auntie was matchmaking me and her son! Grrr
WADDAFUCK!