Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



好事多磨
20091013 @ Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Been freaking busy with my studies. Been mugging for Economics in fact. On one contrary, I've been really contented now that my mugging paid off cuz I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD WHATEVER THE HELL IS TAUGHT IN LECTURE!

:D
One big smile for myself.

Really, not that I'm speaking too soon, I do realised that Economics ain't such a BIG FAT PROBLEM. The understanding do take some time to digest and work into my brain muscles, having said that, I havta say that as much as I had a problem understanding the graphs and whats-not, I still can't attempt questions on my own. lol

Practice makes perfect, as what the old saying goes. It never fails to disppoint reality, eh? To circumvent my problem with Economics, is simply more research, more reading and more practising. Studying is fun but the hard work is a blood-sucking monster. Tough chunk, honestly. 好事多磨. My college life ain't gonna be a smooth one. Whose one does, anyway?

I'm just looking forward to seeing myself finish year 1,2 and 3. Finally, graduation.
:)