Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



But I'm a creep
20091029 @ Thursday, October 29, 2009

I chose to isolate myself, but i feel even worse than isolationism.

Not only have I been stressing my brains apart with my studies, I have also allowed it do some self-destruction by polluting it with negative thoughts. My mind do wander. Too far away at times. Most times it gets too much till the extent that my angst and emotions soon turn the tables and get the worst of me.

Certainly, if I persist in this direction, not surprising to find myself in the institution for treatment of bipolar disorder.

Creeps.

Pretty much an introvert when it comes to certain factual circumstances, however I may add, introverted is too powerful a word to describe. Introverted extrovert would do the description a favor.

Now, there are several things I am going to leave behind slowly. Slowly such that not many would notice my gradual disappearance. Commitments in my life which i have been dealing with all my life. Sometimes just absence can be quite difficult to run away from.

It's not like I'm dying or anything.

I definitely am, gonna miss out in alot of fun things if I were to die any sooner (God forbid). Cool things like boyfriend-problems, work stress, life issues.
I will even miss Facebook.

and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you