Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



freak
20091027 @ Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Have you felt upset over something you have been anticipating for all this while? I have. :(
I felt like SHIT, i swear i felt like killing the bloody salesboy who attended to me. I felt like fucking telling he is a frigging gay guy, ( just to bloody name a species of his kind) who can't bloody identify himself and settle for a gender. Fucking idiot.

Then, I received a call from Sam who started shitting to me about how shitty he is feeling cuz apparently my friend here, raced, (of course illegally down the highway) with a random driver and crappy thing was, the driver was a lady and he "lost" to the driver when she cut his lane and everything according to Sam was history. LOL!

Alright so here we are,
one: mourning over her top which is SOLD-OUT and the
latter: lost to a lady driver in a illegal race.

I watched The Blue Mansion yesterday. Yay. Yes, it IS AN AWESOME MOVIE! GO WATCH IT!

Cheers to the entire cast!
Fantastic show.
Wonderful movie.

I can't praise any less. Professional actors. Looking forward to more~!

什么原因 我竟然又会遇见你
我真的真的不愿意 就这样陷入爱的陷阱