Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm in love with jason mraz
20091030 @ Friday, October 30, 2009

I got really upset on my way back from school.
Grrr

Why do guys (men in particular) sit with their legs so freaking wide open? Worst things about them is that, when you adjust your seating, and would rather not have contact with their big fat thighs, they take for granted that you're allowing more seat for them to open up their legs EVEN WIDER!

Please enlighten me when I'm wrong.

One of the most terrible trip rides home. This man who chose a seat next to mine, kept widening his legs, so not only was I squashed in my seat inside, I had to give up my right to a proper seat just for him! Infuriating! So there I was, trying my best not to touch his thigh with mine. And what the hell, it's not as if I have thunderous thighs or anything. Freaking disgusting. I couldn't leave my seat either cuz there weren't any other seats around and the upper deck was packed!

Shit. Even if this were to happen to a HOT BOD seating next to me, I would feel awkward.

Yikes.

Samuel, luckily you're driving to NUS cuz if you were to ride on buses, I swear you'd be one of these men whom i encountered. Cuz you freaking sit with your legs freaking wide apart! and that is unsightly and not very attracting to girls.
Such a turn off,okay!

In the years to come
Will you think about these moments that we shared