|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
i'm sorry so sorry 20091024 @ Saturday, October 24, 2009Even the best fall down sometimes Even the stars refuse to shine Out of the back you fall in time You somehow find, you and I collide Someone told me, if you love someone so much and even after you've just quarreled, you would cry. That sentence is promising and kept me pondering. Hmm I have never cried for someone. Not a guy nor a girl. I don't ever want to weep over someone at all. 'Cuz it only makes me feel and look weak. Dreams conjures pictures in our minds. I day dream. Alot. Hell goddamn lot. But I never knew the meaning of what love means, what it truly means. I don't really bother finding out the real truth to a word so powerful it can impede our love life and even our emotional life. Funny, ain't it? |