Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



not so much, just a lil
20091006 @ Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I have been sick since Sunday when i got back from grading. :/ i still am having the stuffed nose/block ears/sore throat/blur vision flu package.

No questions asked, yesterday's accounting lecture miraculously i managed to survive through it. how's that for being in a fully-air conditioned lecture room for 3 hrs? Today, survival of the fittest, i came out alive from econ's lecture.

FRIDAY! banking test! Okay time to compensate the time back.

anyhoos, i made a new pair of glasses today yay. i will look so damn fashionable i tell you! hahah
tooodzxzx

he has such a pleasant disposition.