Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar Town
20091016 @ Friday, October 16, 2009



Fucking noisy downstairs. Coming back home, in seeking of solitude, yet kena fucked up by the din downstairs. Lecture today was a blur. 'cuz we were (Janelle, Ruby & I) were either LOL-ing at some minor shit or admiring some dude in class. lol

okay gotta start mugging tonight and tmrw :)

//I have never been existent at all. No one asks about me at all. No one remembers me, even. Of course, i preferred it that way. Of which it doesn't bother me at all. Each time I see pretentious faces in family gatherings/meet up with my grandparents/whatever. None of these bothered me, cuz my philosphy is live life alone, and for yourself.

FUCK YOU

i'm rather hot-tempered these days. I don't know why. maybe it's the weather. maybe it's the stress. maybe it's just me. maybe....

i hate advices. i hate listening to people. i HATE talking to people.