|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
so to speak 20091009 @ Friday, October 09, 2009With the online social networking sites like Facebook, Blogger, Twitter etc, it's really not that hard to get hold of a few of your school mates back then. Having said that, communication on one side is trouble-free. So to speak. But for me it's a different issue. Chatting online or commenting on a friend's wall on Facebook may seem effortless, however it isn't the same when i were to meet you in person. I tend to avoid those who I chat with online. Also, ideas would just not fill in my brain when i'm face to face with someone whom i can yak lot online in msn or facebook. I don't know why either, maybe it's the shyness. It's a terrible excuse i know. To me, the technology is a barrier to proper kinship. I can relate easier in written mode. Vocally, I may be outspoken. Yet most times when it comes to certain situations, my mind would register an MSN window. lol :] |