Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



stupid + a tint of ego
20091010 @ Saturday, October 10, 2009

Y'know something? I'm the huge-est sore loser and egoistic bitch living. I can't face my mistakes and saying sorry feels so heavy. As if I owe the person a living. I know sometimes it is clearly my fault that I committed the mistake. But since I'm such a sore loser, I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO FUCKING SAY A BLOODY WORD "SORRY"!

fuckingstupidifeelinglikekillingsomeone
I'm feeling so freaking lousy now. Hope it doesn't spoil my study mood.

//edit @ 10.45am.

I'm now here at SMU mugging for my economics. Sheeesh. I have been here since 9.30am. ugh

Mixed feelings. Glad that my solitude allows me to achieve some good studying. Upset cuz I realised that there are many things which i still am unsure and have no idea about.

Anyone who can be a good Samaritan to give me some help in econs? it'd be grrrrrreat
:]