Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



topshop oh topshop
20091002 @ Friday, October 02, 2009

I don't usually keep in touch with my old cliques especially when after long hiatus. It's not like me. lol Not primary, not secondary, not poly and I don't see myself doing likewise in the future.

Anyhooos, I've been hooked with you-won't-believe-it Demi Lovato. o.O yeah it kinda sucks cuz it's not my type of music flavor but shit I AM LISTENING TO DEMI LOVATO SHUT UP ALREADY. tsk i even downloaded ALL her songs shiiiit but hey it justifies that i ain't a huge fan of her cuz i don't OWN any of her music albums (ummm well i DID have this stupid thought of buying her cd HAHA) okay shhh

Has anyone of you try this before, running round the outlets of Topshop in town just trying to get your hands on that freaking awesome top that you saw in an ELLE magazine, but no avail?

I did just that yesterday. Pretty shit stuff huh?

我掉进爱情悬崖
回想起你的可爱
傻傻的还在等待
以为你还会回来
你的脸慢慢离开
时间快将我掩埋
消失的太快我负荷不来