Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



bad romance
20091120 @ Friday, November 20, 2009

I was indoctrinated since young to live a family-oriented life, major in a profession field from college, be significantly successful, earn a huge paycheck, drive a big car and live in a big house.

And...guess wot Dad told me the other day after all the brainwashing since young?

Live a simple life. (YEAH THANX DAD)

The coercion and strife to achieve what was being programmed in me all these years have somehow taken its toll on me. I feel pressured. I have never felt this constrained before. I am very very very tired.

ALL I WANT TO DO NOW IS SLEEP.