|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
DIMANCHE 20091118 @ Wednesday, November 18, 2009I think Lady G has like the nicest songs of the century. CANTSTANDZZZIT. Anyways, been reading alot these few days. Fashion magz, novels, news papers, textbooks, study notes and guess wot, i think it affected my eyesight from all those reading cuz i have been getting this stinging painful sensations whenever i shower and wash my face. I mean my eyes would feel as if you just used a ten-inch needle and poke into it. Worst part is, my eyes tend to get dry pretty fast when i read and it feels like it was superglued by the both upper and lower eyelids when i wake up from sleep. TSK. LIKE FREAKAFELLA IT HURTS LIKE SHITTTZEZELLA. (say that fast if you dare, like say it 1000x haha) On a much relaxing note, i've been playing on my guitar lately and this song is stuck to my head. Like INSIDE my head and it won't stop singing and keeps playing on and on like a broken music player. In a way, I need a change From this burnout scene Another time, another town Another everything But it's always back to you Stumble out, in the night From the pouring rain Made the block, sat and thought There's more I need It's always back to you Too much and too busy now that i don't have much of a relaxation to myself except to distress by playing on my guitar, singing to myself and listening to my own horrible singing. BUT to give some self-consolation, i do play the guitar pretty well. Mainly becuz it's only strumming, and maybe some advance strumming and shit. I can't wait for exams to BE here so i don't have to keep reminding myself that exams are approaching. SHIT i should be careful for what i wish for cuz it's not like I KNOW EVERYTHING IN THE TEXTBOOKS to even start talking about doing a major examination! lol whatever Being in college makes me feel vulnerable. Not only do I have to mug, i have to also escape the interrogating nosey questions from relatives, neighbours about school stuff. Usually the same questions and they bore me to death. It's like watching myself comically alive and resurrected back just to answer those dumb questions. Okay i'm getting out of point and making nonsensical postings now. RIGHT. back to studies. those were just a way to distress from my thick wall of textbooks on my desk. |