|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
Doofus 20091118 @ Wednesday, November 18, 2009I would like to re-assume what i had postulated as what is the most touching novels i have read before, PS I LOVE YOU, is no longer THE most touching story-tellers. Albeit it was indeed one of the most touching stories throughout my career of book-reading. Those who read, and i really mean READ AND FEEL what the writer's trying to portray, you guys should totally read The Wednesday Letters by Jason F.Wright. Unbelievably awesome book. Oh, and to top credit to it, it is The NEW YORK TIMES Bestseller. Seriously, read it. I finished the book in 8hours. Nearly cried but shit no i refrained. Anyways, I've started reading on The Malay Dilemma. A political read. By DR Mahathir. I may move to Malaysia when I'm out in the world. As of now, all i'm dreaming of is living the American's dream - out moving out of my nest. ha |