Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



graduation
20091122 @ Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yay. I've finally graduated from my religious class on sundays. LIKE FINALLY! Ten years. Woah. Now now, it's down to another phase of life. A totally whole new level of education and social circle.

Come next year, I'm enrolling myself into the next level of qualification which is the Diploma certification for Islamic Studies. This time is another 6 years of commitment.

HMMMM


Nevertheless, nursing a severe headache is more important than thinking of my 6 years prolonged commitment. I need a freaking aspirin to get the pain off my numbskull. GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH, HEADACHE! GO GO!