Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



If time can be stalled...just for me.
20091130 @ Monday, November 30, 2009

The long weekend was kept busy for me. And I meant really, busy.

Friday, 27 November 2009
- Hari Raya Haj Prayers
- Friday Prayers
- Granny's place
- SLEEP

Saturday, 28 November 2009
- Study (morning/afternoon)
- Dinner @ swenson's with a Swan, CG, TM, Zi and C. (new bunch)
- Movie (Christmas Carol's 3D, bad choice for a 3D movie)
- Esplanade rooftop
- Clarke Quay
- Coffee Bean + Ice breaker (failed miserably!)
- SLEEP

Sunday, 29 November 2009
- Study (morning/afternoon)
- Late afternoon TKD training
- SLEEP!

See, notice the "SLEEP" at after the end of each day? I'm really tired now almost end of each day. Maybe it's my body aging (HAHA) or maybe it's really tiring for me. It's exhaustive, seriously.
Most times i don't get terribly tired easily. But these days, i'm bone-tired. I don't know why either.

I'm really getting a hang of Econs, and I really like the idea of it. I hope I do hang in there and continue improving. :)

On a much lighter and non-stressful note, I have revised my 6-year plan. To give me sufficient space to breathe before chasing after my dreams and goals. Geez.

Alrighty, prayers time now.