|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
it's the money baby 20091115 @ Sunday, November 15, 2009IT'S BLASPHEMOUS! I JUST SAW SOMETHING SO SINFUL ON LACOSTE'S WEBSITE! I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT LIKE RIGHT NOW IF ONLY MY BANK BALANCE WAS WHAT IT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO. IT'S NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF BUT THE COFFEE AND CHEESECAKES THESE FEW MONTHS/WEEKS ARE FLATTENING MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTERALL. SHIIIIT NOOOOO!! TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME! NOOOO! On a much totally random, unrelated note afterall, my throat feels funny. I so wana go to sleep yet the feeling is terrible as if something is stuck down my gullet and the feeling suck so much that i can't even focus right on blogging this entry. Even to swallow back my saliva like normal people usually do is painful. Zzzzz It can't be anything that i ate for dinner cuz i didn't even fish (for tonight, i had it last night) so there shouldn't be any fish bones sticking around the walls of my gullet tube, but the thing is it can't possibly be stuck down there for more than 24 hours already. Perhaps it did, but it can't be. Zzzzz Oh yeah, well, well you, you make my dreams come true Well, well, well you, oh yeah, you make my dreams come true i wished. |