Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



P.S I love you
20091112 @ Thursday, November 12, 2009

We were only kids,we ran like water.
Your dad said stay away from my daughter.
The sun was coming down when I said,can't you just believe?


And if you wait for me, I'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way.
And if you wait for me, I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say.
I'll be your shelter, I'll be your fate, I'll be forever, wait for me.

I'll be the last train, I'll be your last train home.