Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



That reminds me of a movie.
20091109 @ Monday, November 09, 2009

I was watching Taylor Swift's on Saturday Night Live. DAMN is she awesome. that song was nice and i thought she was funny too. haha

Thing is, i own 2 of her exact same clothings for her SNL promos, which is cool cuz i never thought that i share the same style with a pop star. HAHAHA

see? i told you i have great fashion sense and NOT cents. just because i buy designer's wear doesn't mean i don't look good in them. okay no link but yea. lol

overall, i think Taylor Swift is great. enjoyed her SNL performance. :)

ANYHOOOS, these days Hotmail's email interface has been a wreck and screws up shitty whenever I log in to check my mails. As compared to Gmail's, the former is always going through major rough edges with the interface while the latter's pretty much consistent in this aspect. While looking through all my 3 email accounts, considering the fact that i'm frequently irritated with the interface distractions, i may jolly well end up in making Gmail my top choice.

Yet, the fact is that Hotmail has always been my topmost choice since it's been my usage since i was 11 years old.

grrr

On a lighter unrelated note, Sam asked me if I ever felt lonely sometimes. I do. I do y'know. But I prefer it this way. Cuz solitude is my new best friend. Apart from school, I don't see a reason why I should hang around like i used to. Cuz it only brings back pain. Cuz it only reminds me of uoy. And yes, i do think of that someone. At times. And it hurts.

I remember the dare you made with me.
Love me if you dare
I recalled the instant you said "Dare me".

All in all, you were my greatest adventure.

Who falls in love first, lose.