|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
yoga or no yoga 20091102 @ Monday, November 02, 2009Okay so it has been sometime since i kept myself fit, healthy and whatever else. Some self-destruction to my body ain't doing much justice to myself at all, really. I haven't been eating well neither have i been exercising, taking in consideration that my body have been overworked through the past years. The abrupt discontinuition of regular body workout could be disastrous to my body and my metabolism tempo. SOZ, now i'm looking around for yoga classes. Honestly, i'm being choosy and digging up alot more information of the instructor than i really need to for a damn yoga class. Maybe cuz since i'm an instructor myself in taekwondo, that i tend to expect more of the instructor. Or maybe... lol I may just end up for a yoga course at the local community centre instead. =.= Remembrance turning into reminiscence. I can't help thinking of the day we spent walking down town and chasing after gays and transvestites. I missed thou. |