Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



audacious
20091208 @ Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I have thought. And i thought thinking just wasn't enough. 6 years, just 6 years for me.

I promise to think back this day. My assurance is guaranteed.

It's been 18 months. Once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, and thrice i guess is a mistake, yes?
To two, we never looked upon the day of departure.

But when it only did, the one whose emotions was left unmistakably was the author.
Here I am, only to be fooled by the puppetry of the love game.

Each time looking back in retrospect, the feeling of foolishness never failed to pry and haunt.
Until my mind finishes it's tangled mess of puzzle pieces, will I then make up my mind that there was nothing there all along.


Eventually.