|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
boo 20091212 @ Saturday, December 12, 2009It's 7 am in the morning and for the past half and hour I've been busy deleting email contacts. From 450 contacts, it shrunk to only 90+. Collectively they are the close friends/tkd mates/penpals. As of now, my MSN contact list has also been reduced to such an embarrassing number if you were to contest me to the "Who has the most contact on MSN". lol In a while, i'll be meeting Swan chiu for study. I'm kinda left with 8 weeks to the prelims. Sheesh. Freaky much. I have so much to rant about but I guess those shall wait. For now, toodles |