Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



busy december
20091213 @ Sunday, December 13, 2009

Checking on my cellphone's calender for December, and I got a shock on the number of appoinments/events I have this month.

I could even hear my smartphone screaming out loud "NO MORE FOR THIS DECEMBER!"
Good thing is this smartphone of mine has been dutifully serving me, lovesss it!

I'm getting a very special thing this end of year. My dad just proclaimed loudly that he's giving me a voucher + 20% off. Excited much.

I was contemplating a Swatch watch, but then again, I'm never into Swatch so what shall I get myself this end of year?