|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
cuz you're not the one 20091231 @ Thursday, December 31, 2009and i'm tired of waiting. It's building up inside of me A place so dark, so cold, I had to set me free Don't mourn for me, You're not the one to place the blame As bottles call my name I won't see you tonight My eyes were about to bleed when I sat in the movie theatre with my cousins to watch ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS! I swear that's my ever last movie for this year (so to speak) cuz my abrupt movie craves apparently have been dashed by that stupid chipmunks. It was funny at parts but it wasn't THAT funny. Overall. not my type of movie. lol Mango was on sale, so i helped myself in with two tops. heh :] No countdown tonight/tomorrow morning. Short trip to Johor tomorrow. Sianzxzx There are a gazillion things I wana do but it'll have to wait for in UK. haihhh my brain is in hibernating mode. but.. i need to study lahh. i wana go for a holiday!! |