|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
the dark eternal night 20091225 @ Friday, December 25, 2009We're all wired differently. My studying is screwed,i take too much breaks. It gets relatively longer after each break. Guess wot, i'm listening to Avenged Sevenfold and it's unusually not the case. Since cuz I should be mugging now instead of listening to the Beast and the Harlot. Pfft Somehow the fast guitar riffs + drum beats tend to push me over the edge and my adrenalin rushes pretty much in a crazy exotic manner. Idky. Headbangs have been uncommon now since i've stopped listening to heavy metal, starting to age hence the lack of fast music. haha Utterly dissappointed in myself study routines. haiih |