Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'll be close behind.
20091224 @ Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark

I can't find a reason why am I not motivated to study this morning.

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move 'til you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think
I don't look
But deep inside in the corner of my mind
I'm attatched to you
Mmmm..

I'm weak
It's true
Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cause my heart keeps falling faster

I need to study.....desperately! My mind kept wavering. Grrr