Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm such a wreck
20091229 @ Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i'm the kind of person who would sacrifice hunger for my laziness to cook myself a meal.

i'm the kind of person who would stare and just admire paintings.

i'm the kind of person who would be angry and show my temper when dinner have yet been prepared.

i'm the kind of person who believes in inner beauty but doesn't appreciate it.

i'm the kind of person who hates to do homework.

i'm the kind of person they say would not want, as a girlfriend.

i'm the kind of person who would go out, buy a pair of jeans just cuz i'm too lazy to wash or find mine in my messed-up wardrobe.

I'm Shai.