|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
my conjecture 20091206 @ Sunday, December 06, 2009I salivated. The sight was a blur. Just thinking of the destination was exhaustive. We never thought that a brief journey like that could in fact turn out to be a crazy ride. The hatchet man for the ride was an undependable driver. In retrospect, I really did not have the capacity to sit through the ride, as my stomach churned with a hefty degree of unrestlessness. Frightening come to think of it. NB: Chiu u jolly well nurse J.JR back to life. thanx loads xoxo |