Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Not enough trouble
20091219 @ Saturday, December 19, 2009

Running through my head. Everything for a cause.Cost.
Can't take my eyes off you. Every glance was fulfilling.
Even to see you frown was amazing.
To the flair. To the flamboyance.
To the one who loves to bask in the limelight.

A vague assumption.

My left kneecap hurts. It has been an on-off pain issue after National's but since I chose to ignore it, i'm guessing it's worsening now. And I think I've sprained my neck. =[
I'm walking on red bubbles under my feet haha never felt like it for sooo long.

Finally I've gotten the time off to train. I thought the train taken by Mr Lee was interesting. More serious and motivating. Strenuous, yes. Well, I don't mean the contrary when our own black-belters are taking class.

I'm so excited for YOG meeting this 27th :)


Botanical Gardens cum Xmas Gift Exchange today yay.
A presentation of pictures + camwhore to be
seen soon.