|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
say no to procrastination please 20091201 @ Tuesday, December 01, 2009My personal motto : Maintain a status quo, never allow public opinion to judge you.
I have been hooked onto Wang Lee Hom's Heartbeat and I have freaking no idea how that came about. Maybe it is the guitar solo. Maybe it's the lyrics. Maybe it's the rhythm. Maybesssss. 我想我可以习惯一个人生活 在记忆里面擦去你的承诺 爱你怎么会是这个结果 Statistics today was FREAKING draggy despite the fact that I enjoyed the past lectures. Prolly cuz i haven't been revising Stats. Otherwise it was the sitting position. Bad choice of seats. Cuz the guy at the other corner was very distracting. (cuz I used to have a crush on him...NOT) hahaha and I helplessly caught myself looking at him. lololol SHIIIT. Econs was pretty fine much earlier until the part where she started on Macro-econs. That was when I died instantly. haha I was watching 蕭敬騰-我猜我猜我猜猜猜 誰是K歌王 on youtube.com and it was fucking funny i CAN'T CAN'T not laugh along. HAHHAHA okay i'm starting to have this huge urge to grab Jam Hsiao's album. Tsk. |