|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
when they knock you down 20091228 @ Monday, December 28, 2009Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line And everybody feels a broken heart sometimes And even when i'm scared i have to try to fly Sometimes i fall But i've seen it done before I got to step outside these walls I had quite a fulfilling but exhaustive weekend. I'm still re-energizing after the lack of rest. But replenishing takes time, day even. Especially after 4 days straight of mugging my head out. I finally had a day out on Saturday but which was packed with even more mugging at SMU and Sunday was a great day to distress. I'm guessing that due to all the heavy mugging, my body tires out easily. It's unhealthy but what choice am I left with? Prelims in March... Cousins outing on Wednesday. Pre-new year dinner with Swanny on Thursday. Countdown on Thursday/Friday. Short-trip to Malaysia on Friday to Saturday. Tell me can my days be getting any busier? Anywhats, yesterday's meeting was fun. Finally got to see all my tkd mates! All the crazy laughter and teasing. My sister's cooking dinner for me. haha and guess wot she's cooking? MAGGIE MEE INSTANT NOODLES. SOMETHING I WOULD RESORT ONLY TO OTHER THAN STARVATION. IDONTFREAKINGEATINSTANTNOODLESZXZXZXZXX. Mom refused me to call Mac Delivery cuz I told her I'm bored with her dinner menu for tonight. On a much light-hearted note, I've no lecture tmrw morning yay, but I have class at 12noon. whats the bloody point. But still, I wouldn't need to wake up early. I'll prolly head off to bed at 10pm and wake up 10am tmrw just in time for school. And the person I'm only thinking of is you. |