Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



spooky resemblance
20091217 @ Thursday, December 17, 2009

You left a stain
On every one of my good days
But I am stronger than you know
I have to let you go

No one's ever turned you over
No one's tried
To ever let you down,
Beautiful girl
Bless your heart

I found a picture of Dani Filth. That look resembles this picture of mine. In fact, this profile picture of mine was taken 3 years ago. And I only discovered Dani's picture like a few days back.

haha

freaking much?



I'm getting a new watch today! YEEUAW! Hopefully if everything goes fine. haha
It's the latest design from Swatch. :D

So eggcited!