|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
you think you're hot? I'm hawter! 20091222 @ Tuesday, December 22, 2009Most girls would bask in the honour and flamboyance when some guy were to comment on their voluptuous figure, say the Ass-part, the Bust-portion or the wavy body curls. And of course, some may even attempt to commit murder (so to speak) if a guy were to provide any unjustifiable comments upon a women's assets. As accordingly it seems to be one of the deadly sins. It's blasphemous, let me warn you. Simply just asking a girl's weight could end you with a tight slap across that pretty face of yours, boys. That's if you were to chance upon any of the sensitive women out there. As for me, I'm unusually least concerned about the commentary remarks of whatever "womenly assets" I may incidentally have owned. Mainly cuz I could have easily been listed in the infamous most manly rough-woman tabloid, if it really should exist. I'm not any feminine as many of my companions around are either the MEN species or the rough girls like myself. I do not own a six pack for your information. But what I do own could've been a major disappointment to some fat(or flat)-assed girls there, who happens to not own a pretty bottom like mine. AND I do not bask in the limelight over some stupid comment about the shape of my ass. So something terribly upsetting happened to me yesterday when I was shopping at British-India. Paradoxically, somehow the idea of that salesgirls's comment keep buzzing in my head even until now. A salesgirl was attending to me as I was frantically trying to make a quick choice over the colour of my pants. I have indeed spent sometime coming in and out of the changing room and perhaps my flaunting ass could have caught some attention. As soon as I disappeared into the changing room, I overheard a comment made by the few salesgirls and salesboys outside giggling over something regarding my ass. This time I'm literally referring to my A-S-S. Salesgirl A : F*uck, that malay girl have a ass shape i'm so jealous of. $%^&* Salesgirl B : Which one? The one who spoke Chinese? Salesboy C : I thought she was a malay then she spoke Chinese. What sia. But yeah chio sia her ass shape. Just maybe she abit boyish la. Salesgirl A : She so boy-ish but got nice ass. I'm so pretty but got such a fat ass. Salesgirl C : Then want to act classy with that fake accent. She think this place foreign country ah? Me : *INSIDE FUMING WITH ANGER* Then again maybe I was restraining all my laughter over her comment. I came out of the changing room, and said "I may have a nice ass to be envious about, and a well-spoken sense of eloquence. Gossiping about someone other's ass, THAT, can't buy you class." okay enough of that, pictures spam from our xmas exhange! |