|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
Your face. I like 20091215 @ Tuesday, December 15, 2009I like you when you squint your eyes. Especially red and puffy. I like your high nose. That cute lil high nose bridge. I like you when you sneeze. That musical note to that breeze. Everything about you is awesome. Most importantly you. But I'm just a stranger to thou. That you will never know. One day. Just one day if we could be Juliet to Romeo. Mary Jane to Peter Parker. Lois Lane to Clark Kent. Barbie to Ken. Angelina Jolie to Brad Pitt. Bonnie to Clyde. Me to You? |