Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



your lack of confidence in me is abit insulting
20091204 @ Friday, December 04, 2009

How's everything going on?

Not too great for me these past 3 days. BUT the company was goooood. First it was Swan (who apparently wants only to be known as Swan-y with a "Y" which i kinda find it too mushy) and then I made friends with David. Overall, kudos to the company.

Been mugging day in, day out. Fell into a sleeping spell when dark falls. Like literally! Fell slightly sick, my nose is still blocked now.

Oh one more thing, New Moon ain't much of a great movie afterall. Perhaps it's because I've never been much into the sequels, maybe? One thing foshore is that I totally feel that the spoiler was at the ending. C'mon for girls, it must've been a horrible conclusion when Edward said "Marry me, Bella."
Not that I melted or whatever!, supposingly I was sposed to feel warmed when Edward said that since i'm a girl and shit, BUT I didn't. Cuz I freaking thought it was a wasted finish.

The chemistry and camaraderie between Bella and Edward was nice. Jacob was a pity, but hell he was HAWT. much hotter than Edward.

Nonetheless, the movie was okay. But still a spoiler.