Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



bitch-fits
20100104 @ Monday, January 04, 2010

I needed a haircut cuz my hair was desperately taking the form of an octopus's tentacles. Initially, my conjecture was NOT to have my hair cut at the same hairdresser whom last gave me a totally crazy look - and i really mean crazy, NOT funky or anything rather i looked like i was a mutant!

Henceforth, I relented to my laziness (as always) and gave up the idea to have my haircut at Leisure park.

See, thing is. The auntie is still hopelessly incompetent with her skills. Reason why i dislike having my haircut at her saloon is due to the fact that she has ZERO SENSE of customer service. For instance, as a customer, I gave her instructions and instead of taking my instructions, she MODIFIED AND INSISTED her own style which is a total disgrace to all hair stylists out there.

To avoid arguments, I paid up the frigging the money and left with fumes puffing through whatever visible holes.

Stylistically, I find my hairdo a total crap right now, and I'm deciding to do a second haircut later in the evening. I know it sounds crazy and I may sound like a vain-pot allover, but hell! I need a decent looking haircut, bitch!

I'm spending money like water already albeit I'm not earning through my own pocket and it's crazy shit.

SUCKS.