Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



do you remember me at all
20100105 @ Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I'm coming home
I've been gone for far too long
Do you remember me at all?
I'm leaving
Have I fucked things up again?
I'm dreaming
Too much time we'd have to spend


And so pertaining to my last entry, I had a second haircut in a day uhhh no, in fact it was within 3 hours after my first haircut. lol.

I'm looking perfectly normal already so yeah no mutant no stupid hairdo.

Right, today's another day of hardcore mugging, that's if I can sustain a full day without any distractions. The TV's abit too tempting, and the fridge is helluva tempting too...

心碎前一秒
用力的相拥著沈默
用心跳送你 辛酸离歌

原来爱是种任性
不该太多考虑
爱没有聪不聪明
只有愿不愿意