|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
A frightening magic I cling to 20100121 @ Thursday, January 21, 2010Haven't anyone of you think about it? Haven't anyone of you heard about it? Of the day that she's gone and no one to replace her empty soul. The girl. That one. Who has never been in anyone's eyes. Neither in anyone's arms. Nor in anyone's words. Hiding from her pride. She has been. ![]() I've got to see you one last night Before the lions take their share Leave us in pieces, scattered everywhere It's so clear now that you are all that I have I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have |