|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
a hybrid of emotions 20100120 @ Wednesday, January 20, 2010Decipher You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed, sing like bird Dizzy in my head, spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold, buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt Still a little hard to say what's going on Still a little bit of your ghost your witness Still a little BIT of your face I haven't kissed Still a little bit of your song in my ear Still a little bit of your words I long to hear Thoughts. Aloud may seem disturbing. Yet clear. They call it loud and clear. Haven't anyone considered them a distraction? |