Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i can dont have any friends.
20100110 @ Sunday, January 10, 2010

I just don't understand the rationale behind shopping. And, shopping during major sales afterall. As for me, I do not favour shopping at malls, neither do I fancy shopping during year end sales at all. Pfft

40% of my apparels are bought off the shelves. The other 60% are bought through the Net. Being an online shopper allows me to reach out and grab certain apparels that are not available locally and hence owning one of the fewer designs here.

Personally, the only consolation I can think of for shopping at the mall would be, the killer sales. But since I'm not much of a fanatic craze over sales, i can live without them at all.

Thankfully, i hate shopping.

Should you ever bump into me at a mall or something, the simplest reason would be that I just had coffee with someone. I can spend hours sitting at the coffee cafe, alone and just be reading a book.

I did that a couple of times, so yes, I can in fact live without a friend in this world.