|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
in my head 20100127 @ Wednesday, January 27, 2010I live in a world of voices. Up in my head. Growing up with voices in my head isn't much of any opinionated suggestions, most times are bad. These voices do very much the exact same things we humans do. They scream. Just never aloud. Discreet. They quarrel and debate. Never once though, they agree. I hoped for once. Sometimes I listen too much to these voices they tend to take control of me. Wild imaginations can be self-destructive. Seldom, they come as good guidance. One of the many that engulfs and swallows me up. Just one, nothing else, except music provide the calm and rest my mind needs. IT'S A TECHNICALITY! When they call your name Will you walk right up? With a smile on your face? Or will you cower in fear In your favorite sweater With an old love letter? |