Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Karna cuma diriku yang tak laku laku
20100129 @ Friday, January 29, 2010

Upon scrolling through my playlist, I reckon I know the reason why I'm not in my best moods these few days.
ALL MY SONGS IN MY PLAYLIST ARE SO BLUE AND SAD!
It's no wonder LAH. lol



I don't usually listen to Malay/Indonesian songs. However, since I've decided to improve my mother tongue albeit countless times already now, I can safely say now that I'm heading towards something.

Ibu-ibu bapak-bapak
Siapa yang punya anak
Bilang aku aku yang tengah malu
Sama teman-temanku
Karna cuma diriku yang tak laku-laku