Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



one of those
20100111 @ Monday, January 11, 2010

i saw this survey and decided to "steal" it off some blogger's blog.

1. Name / Age / Gender
Shaidatul Nur Ashiqin, 21, Female

2. Define yourself
Conceited, Nasty, Independent

3. What are your favourite places to dine?
Restaurants cuz I don't sit in a hawker center.

4. When was your last movie?
3 weeks ago.

5. What kind of a best friend are you?
I don't believe in best friends, cuz my best friend is myself.

6. Who was your last boy/girl friend?
j.e

7. What kind sport do you do, if any?
Taekwondo, Swimming, Badminton, Running.

8. When is your next birthday?
in 2 months time.

9. What do you want for your birthday?
A spongebob plushie pls :)

10. Have you ever thought of kicking someone right in the face?
Many times, I've executed a slamming kick and it lands on the face directly TEEHEE :D

11. Who was your biggest crush on?
OH!!! a 40 year old Bachelor!

12. Will you ever kiss a guy on a dare game?
Yes i will, only if he is as charming and handsome as my current crush!

okay too many in fact, i shall just stop at 12.
for now.

hopelessly and terribly out of love a major crush. Cupid, do your job please. lol