Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



work it
20100118 @ Monday, January 18, 2010

My brain is like ZZZzzzZZZ.

Stoned.
Came online just so to find something to stimulate my braincells.

Now that I've lost you it kills me to say
I've tried to hold on as you've slowly slipped away
I'm losing the fight
I've treated you so wrong now let me make it right.

Shh be quiet, you might piss somebody off
Like me motherfucker, you've been at it for too long
While you feed off others insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

This song is like hooked up in my head and I can't stop humming it. Grrr

I miss all the headbanging.



And I miss Synyster Gates. I miss the guitar solos. The screamings. Everything Avenged Sevenfold. I hope they come out with a new album. :]

NOW MY BRAIN IS WORKING ALRIGHT!