|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
absolutely pleased 20100208 @ Monday, February 08, 2010No longer an excitement. The thrill has weakened. The crave for that kinda vibe has diminished. What's left, i don't know myself. Prior to my previous entry, I have been working really hard to refrain from stuffing myself. Refusal to succumb to the building stress is and will not be easy, I spose. I was overjoyed when they were showing Seducing Mr Perfect, the korean show, on Okto last night. Every week when I indulge in my share of weekly FilmArt, I always anticipate what film would be showing and last night, it's a bonus! cuz cuz cuz Daniel Henney was in it! HAH! To my half-consciousness as I watched the show alone, I found myself going "WHAT!?", "NO! OMG!", "SHIT NO!", "NO DANIEL NO!" haha Yeah so I used to have the greatest crush on him. Yes, I do entertain those typical wishful crushes that most normal girls out there, and for this I should be given credit for my unusual normality. lol Contrary to my beliefs, I reckon i'm lacking some excitement in my youth. Unlike normal girls out there who adore guys who're of the same age group, mine is contrastingly different. It scares me most of the time in restrospect, well of course apart from the relishing their gorgeous masculine physique and guise. On a much unrelated note, my prelim paper for maths & stats will be on the 27th Feb, a Saturday! Who the frigging nuts have exams on a Saturday? yeah me luh! tsk! So I'm guessing I won't be attending the Garden Party @ the Istana, afterall. So much for all the stupid excitement. :( Speaking of functions, a close relative is getting hitched (married) this sunday, yes V day as well as CNY. *CRIES* I've decided to give it the DITCH. I never liked weddings in the first place. The thought of having to attend one on Vday isn't much of any justifiable consolation okay? |