Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Cuz obviously, he's out of my league
20100205 @ Friday, February 05, 2010

Slow down, lie down
Remember it's just you and me
Don't sell out, bow out
Remember how this used to be
I just want you closer, is that alright?
Baby let's get closer, tonight

I'm going through a whole load of shit here now. My crazy-assed brother is shouting like some mad arse. My mind is filled with flakes of formulae tangled up.

Okay i need a rest.

he's 40 and i'm 21
Cuz obviously, he's out of my league