|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
i'm a creep 20100222 @ Monday, February 22, 2010Has anyone of you felt like your entire body itch so badly, that you don't really know which exact spot is itching? My head is spinning. My mind is blowing. My eyes are bleeding. My heart is breaking. (NOT!) Each time I tilt my head, a muscle aches and gives me the sensation that I can't get enough of. It's like a bruise that I'll press on hard. Physical damage. Excessive unwanted fats. Ever since I entered Uni, my diet astrayed, my physique distorted and my mind sways. I guess turning 21 is not easy. |