|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
nothing proud 20100206 @ Saturday, February 06, 2010I think I gained disgustingly a few pounds after all these staying at home and no school thing. All day mugging at home isn't doing much of any justice especially how the only route out of ripping out my hair only means a thing - CHOCOLATES! Not only can I no longer fit into my favorite British India pants, now I discovered that I have a zillion of unopened apparels in my wardrobe bought sometime awhile back, which apparently can't be fitted into my unshaped physique. My used-to-toned lower limbs are now a flab of meat. I'm growing rounder each day. Tsk. Coupled with a few more bad habits aside munching chocolate bars, I've mastered the habit of regular voracious eating. My metabolism is wayward and the duration from my next meal of the day has shorten significantly. I love clothes and adore apparels. However at this rate, I'm doubtful of the M sizes that I've always been blessed with. DAMN. I have a habit of buying clothes and not wearing them until I finally dig under the pile of clothes, and by then, I can only sigh cuz I've outgrown them. This is disgusting. Utter ashamed. Remind me to : 1) fast (after my exams are over) 2) don my running shoes and start shaping up. ican'tnotthinkofyouboo |