Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



so what?
20100210 @ Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's the time of the month. But surprisingly I'm in one of my best moods today.
Don't even bother asking me why's that.

So, I've been playing alot of the guitar. Even gay songs for heaven's sake! Kinda proud of myself for it haha

BUT I'M A CREEP
I'M A WEIRDO~
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE
I DON'T BELONG HERE



Updates:
Since I've no choice but to not attend the Garden Party @ the Istana, I'm going to the Post-Budget 2010 Dialogue Session by SM-Goh. Yay. Give that a double yay!

SO not looking forward to the weekend.
:(